What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small software tags that are stored on access equipment through the browser (browser), retaining only information related to preferences, not including, as such, personal data.
What are Cookies for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of websites, allowing faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies are there?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used
- Permanent cookies – cookies that are stored at the browser level on access devices (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you visit the Mcunha website again. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing for a more personalized service.
- Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web, allowing to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – Allow navigation on the website and use of applications, as well as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the required services cannot be provided.
- Analytical Cookies – They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
- Functionality Cookies – They keep your preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time you visit it.
- Third-Party Cookies – Measure the success of third-party applications and advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
- Advertising cookies – They target advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to target advertising campaigns taking into account the users’ tastes, and, in addition, they limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure the advertising effectiveness and website organization success.
How can I manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, and also inform the user whenever a cookie is received, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. The user can set cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of his browser.
Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent some web services from working correctly, affecting, partially or totally, navigation on the website.